Acoustic Ceiling Baffles
AcousTech™ Ceiling Baffles are decorative and durable high-performance acoustical ceiling products for the control of exessive reverberation and echoes that interfer with the intended use of interior spaces.
AcousTech Ceiling Baffles are manufactured from naturally occuring and/or recycled materials using rapidly-renewable raw materials and bio-based technologies. They are inert, non-combustible, do not support mold or mildew, and are dimensionally stable with hard, framed edges.
AcousTech Ceiling Baffles are intended for use in ceilings in place of grid type systems and where decorative shapes and designs can be utilized to provide high sound absorption and noise control.
- Facings and Edge Profile
- AcousTech Ceiling Baffles are available in decorative fabric facings or designer selection / C.O.M.
- Edged profiles include square, bevel, radius, miter.
- Fresco finishes optionally available to achieve a painted fabric panel.
- Fabric Panels are available in 48″ x 120″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- Fabric Panels come in a variety of different thicknesses: 1″ 1-½”, 2″, 4″.
- AcousTech ceiling baffles come with concealed mounting hardware: factory installed eyelets / D-ring.
- Ratings and Credit Eligibility
- Fire Performance: Class A/1, UL 723 / ASTM E-84
- LEED credit eligibility with the installation of these products.