Acoustic Fabric Panels
AcousTech™ Acoustic Fabric Panels are a decorative high perfomance sound absorption panel for interior spaces. These acoustical panels were designed with the intention of controlling excess reverberation and echoes in spaces in which this is undesirable.
AcousTech Acoustic Fabric Panels are manufactured from naturally occuring and/or recycled materials, using rapidly-renewable raw materials and bio-based technology.
AcousTech Acoustic Fabric Panels can be installed individually or together as a grouping.
- Facings and Edge Profile
- AcousTech Fabric Panels are available in decorative fabric facings or designer selection / C.O.M.
Edge Profile options include: Square, Bevel, Radius, and Miter.
- Fabric Panels are available in any size up to 48″ x 120″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- Fabric Panels come in a variety of different thicknesses: ¾”, 1″, 1-½”, 2″, 3″, 4″.
- AcousTech fabric panels are fastened through the use of impaling or z-clips and velcro.
- Ratings and Credit Eligibility
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E-84
- LEED Credit Eligibility with the installation of these products.
PRODUCT CODE NRC ATP .75 ¾” Panel 0.75 ATP 1.0 1″ Panel 0.9 ATP 1.5 1½” Panel 1.05 ATP 2.0 2″ Panel 1.1 ATP 3.0 3″ Panel 1.1 ATP 4.0 4″ Panel 1.15