Low Frequency Absorption Panels
AcousTech™ low frequency panel was designed to absorb low frequencies without removing high frequency energy from the space.
Their outward appearance resembles a standard panel while all models feature a damped, select-tuned membrane resonator inside that is extremely effective at absorbing sound energy below 150 Hz.
These low frequency acoustic panels can be installed individually or together as a grouping. In addition, the facings of these panels are tackable.
- Facings and Edge Profile
- AcousTech Low Frequency Fabric Panels are available in decorative fabric facings or designer selection / C.O.M.
Edge Profile options include: Square, Bevel, Radius, and Miter.
- Fabric Panels are available in any size up to 48″ x 120″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- Fabric Panels come in a variety of different thicknesses: 2″ and 4″.
- AcousTech fabric panels are fastened through the use of mechanical fasteners, impaling clips, L-Bracket, and frame-hardware.
- Ratings and Credit Eligibility
- Fire Performance: Class A