Acoustement 40 is compatible with unpainted concrete, masonry and steel substrates. It can be used as a decorative surfacing material or as a combination of these qualities even in conjunction as a fireproofing material.
This material is recommended for exterior exposures where resistance to environmental pollution, rain, corrosion, and spalling is required and interior exposures where superior abuse resistance is required.
- A Portland cement-based/exfoliated vermiculite spray-applied formulation that is 100% free from asbestos, mineral fibre polystyrene and cellulose
- Highly abuse resistant (impact, abrasion, moisture, hostile industrial environments)
- Typically used in transportation facilities, correctional projects, lobbies, tunnels, gymnasiums, manufacturing facilities, contact walls and any other area requiring high abuse resistance and sound absorption qualities
- Custom integral colouration available within limits of iron oxide pigmentation
- NRC values of 0.50 for 1/2” thick and 0.60 for 1” thick applied material