Acoustement Plaster 20 is a gypsum-based formulation that is 100% free from asbestos, mineral fiber polystyrene and cellulose. It can be used as a decorative surfacing material, an acoustically attenuating surfacing material or as a combination of these qualities. This material is recommended for interior applications where abuse resistance, but not contact is required.
- Spray applied with excellent adhesion to plaster substrates and allows substrates to breathe
- Recommended for interior use where abuse resistance qualities are required without contact
- Typically used in hotel lobbies, atriums, schools, restaurants, commercial interiors and any other area requiring decorative plaster and sound absorption qualities
- Custom integral colouration is available within limits of iron oxide pigmentation
- NRC values of 0.50 for 1/2” thick and 0.60 for 1” thick applied material