Acoustement Plaster 40 is a gypsum-based formulation typically applied to drywall substrates. It can be used as a decorative surfacing material, an acoustically attenuating surfacing material or as a combination of these qualities even in conjunction as a fireproofing material. This material is recommended for interior applications where superior abuse resistance is required.
- Spray applied formulation 100% free from asbestos, mineral fibre polystyrene and cellulose
- Recommended for interior use where superior abuse resistance is required
- Typically used in hotel lobbies, atriums, gymnasiums, manufacturing facilities, contact walls and any other area requiring high abuse resistance and sound absorption qualities
- Custom integral colouration available within limits of iron oxide pigmentation
- NRC values of 0.50 for 1/2” thick and 0.65 for 1” thick applied material