Acoustical Ceiling Cloud and Cannopy Diffuser – Reflector
AcoustiShell Cloud and Canopy’s curvilinear shape is designed to redirect sound spatially and coherently to audience listeners while maintaining desirable reverberation times.
The scattering of sound and early reflections by curved shapes overhead improve musical clarity, volume, presence and intelligibility.
These clouds and canopies are manufactured from natural occuring and/or recycled materials, using rapidly-renewable raw materials and bio-based technology.
AcoustiShell Clouds and Canopies are constructed of FRP composites.
Different shapes and curvatures are available to provide various elements of diffusion and longitudinal back-scattering of sound energy as well as aesthetic design opportunities.
Optional AcousTech Backing can be added for sound absorption.
- Facings and Edge Profile
- AcoustiShell diffusers – reflectors come with a standard white gel coat that is ready to install. Custom colours are available upon request.
- Clouds and Canopies are available in any size up to 48″ x 120″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- They are installed using cable to factory attachments
- Ratings and Credit Eligibility
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E-84
- LEED Credit Eligibility with the intallation of these products.