Acoustical Net Canopies by ezoBord are designed to rest on top of modular wall systems or be suspended from ceilings. Completely customizable, they add flow, colour and acoustical balance to open ceiling environments while reducing unwanted noise.
- No VOCs or formaldehydes
- Fire tested in accordance with ASTM E84 A and CAN/ULC S102
- 70% open, allowing for lighting, airflow and sprinkler distribution
- Made from 100% polyester and recycled water/soda bottles without the use of adhesives or other bonding agents
- Sound absorption averages of NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap) and NRC 1.0 in mid–high frequencies
- Available in thicknesses of 9mm and 12mm with 15 standard colours; custom colours also available