Geo Clouds by ezoBord provide acoustical absorption and help define any open space. Utilizing integrated geometric shapes and a wide array of standard colours, Geo Clouds can be combined with Geo Tiles for continuous flow from ceilings to walls.
- No VOCs or formaldehydes
- Fire tested in accordance with ASTM E84 A and CAN/ULC S102
- 70% open, allowing lighting, airflow and sprinkler distribution
- Made from 100% polyester and recycled water/soda bottles without the use of adhesives or other bonding agents
- Sound absorption averages of NRC 0.75 (50mm air gap) and NRC 1.0 in mid–high frequencies
- Available in thickness of 51mm or custom sizes (with restrictions) and 15 standard colours; custom colours also available