Enhanced Fire Retardant Flexible Noise Barrier
Quadzero® Nonlite is a high performance foil-faced mass-loaded vinyl noise barrier. This noise barrier provide superior acoustic transmission loss and upgraded fire resistance and low flame spread.
The upgraded fire safety of the Quadzero Nonlite noise barrier is offered without reducing the strength, tear resistance or flexibility of the product.
- No ozone depleting subtances generated during manufacture
- Free from lead, unrefined odour-producing oils and bitumen
- Complies to IMO FTP 2010 – low spread of flame
- Complies to BS476.6 AND 7 – Class 0
- Easy to cut, sew, tape and mechanically fasten into position
- Teh foil facing also makes it easy to bond onto other substrates using matching ‘Tape AGC’ or equivalent
- Self extinguishes upon removal of flame
- Resistant to water, oil and natural weather conditions
- Tear resistant with high tensile strength. Ability to be suspended in lengths of up to 5 meters
- Available in various barrier weights and roll sizes
- Available with various laminates such as foams, polyesters and fibreglass
Quadzero® Nonlite Applications
- Inside cavities or over lightweight wall and ceiling constructions
- Ideal for home theatre rooms, office partitions and meeting rooms
- Designed around the outside of metal air ducts to reduce noise breaking out
- Wrapped around noisy pipes, valves and fan castings
Quadzero Nonlite prevents coincidence dip resonance which typically occurs with stiff lightweight panel constructions such as platerboard, drywall, plywood and hollow core walls. The coincidence dip allows noise to transmit through a construction creating resonance. The coincidence dip is dependent on the material’s stiffness and thickness and occurs at the point where the sound transmitted through the structure matches the natural frequency of the panel.
Quadzero Nonlite shifts the coincidence dip to frequencies limiting its impact, thereby maintaining the performance of the product. It reflects and absorbs the transmission of sound through walls and ceilings reducing the critical frequencies being generated.
|BARRIER WEIGHT||THICKNESS||ROLL WIDTH||ROLL LENGTH||ROLL WEIGHT|
|2 kg/m2||1.2 mm||1350||10 m||27 kg|
|4 kg/m2||2.0 mm||1350||5 m or 10 m||27 kg – 54 kg|
|6 kg/m2||3.0 mm||1350||5 m||41 kg|
|8 kg/m2||4.0 mm||1350||5 m||54 kg|