Anti-Vibration Hanger with Rubber and Spring
VIBRO-CH is a combination of rubber with metal spring for better vibration isolation of a wider range of frequencies heard by the human ear.
VIBRO-CH can be used as hangers for gypsumboard false ceilings, rotating machines, vibrating pipes or airducts, loudspeakers, etc.
This hanger consists of:
- Steel frame with a painted finish or galvanised protection
- Steel spring in according to DIN standard with a galvanized finish.
- Steel cup to prevent spring movement.
- Rubber element (polyurethane foam with semi closed cells)
- Rod with safety nut (upon request)
- Preloading capability by turning the bottom nut
- Rubber spring cup with a projecting bushing to prevent sound bridge
Deflection: 25 mm at maximum load
Natural Frequency: 3 Hz at maximum load
Other load range upon request