Acoustical Wall and Ceiling Bass Traps
AcousTech Pressure Zone Bass Traps convert acoustical energy into air motion by utilizing internally damped select-mass membrane that provides maximum attenuation of low frequency energy.
AVL’s Bass Traps not only absorb low frequency sound but it also backscatters mid to high fequencies into the room to enhance spaciousness.
Standard and custom factory tuned pressure zone systems are designed to absorb more bass in the frequency ranges required by the room.
They are lightweight for ceiling, wall or freestanding installations and are modular and stackable.
Pressure Zone Bass Traps are ideal for placement at intersecting walls or wall-ceiling corners as they are small enought to fit unobstructively in any room corner while achieving excellent performance.
- Pressure Zone Bass Traps are available with decorative fabric facings or designer selection / C.O.M.
- Bass Traps are available in any size up to 24″ x 24″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- Bass Traps come in a standard thickness of 12-½” (deep).
- AcousTech Acoustic Bass Traps are fastened with hook/loop fasteners and Z-clips.
- Fire Performance: Class A