Eco-friendly sound absorber for challenging environments
Reapor™ Acoustic panels are high performance noise absorbers that look like cut stone. Developed to maximize noise energy absorption, resolves issues of fire, and remains fibre free.
The core component in Reapor™ is recycled glass. During manufacturing, the glass is processed to form expanded granules, each acting as a sound absorber. The granules are then fused together to form a homogeneous panel which creates a highly efficient acoustic absorber with the highest non-combustible fire rating.
- Bonded using adhesive or mechanically fixed depending on the application and substrate.
- Easily painted with water based paint, rendered for a seamless finish or routed to provide varying texture and shadowing effects.
- Easily installed to a C channel making fixing quick and easy or adhesive fixed
- Fibre free and requires no additional treatment to maintain performance
- Resists weather, water and UV exposure over an extended period time
- Easy to cut to shape to allow for penetrations
- Great natural ‘stone like’ look
- Interior walls and ceilings of offices, retail spaces, hospitals, schools and aged care facilities
- Rail and motorway tunnels, vent shafts and noise fences
- Exit ways, smoking areas, stairwells and drive-through areas
- Applications requiring high fire ratings
- Outdoor cafes, bars and restaurants
- Airports, stations, and carparks
- Machinery or industrial enclosures
- HVAC, plant rooms, substations
- Shooting ranges
|Reapor 25/625625||25 mm||625mm x 625mm||2.5 kg||0.70|
|Reapor 25/1200625||25 mm||1200mm x 625mm||5.0 kg||0.70|
|Reapor 50/625625||50 mm||625mm x 625mm||5.0 kg||0.91 (not painted)|
|Reapor 50/1200625||50 mm||1200mm x 625mm||10.0 kg||0.91 (not painted)|