RSIC-1 Retro is designed for use with any wood, steel or concrete application where noise control is required including wood and steel framed, CMU or concrete wall or ceiling systems.
RSIC-1 Retro assembly decouples the gypsum board from the structure giving the assembly enhanced acoustical performance, stopping STC and IIC vibrations from entering the space adjacent.
- Fastens directly to the framing or structure through the existing system.
This clip leaves a cavity of 1-⅝”.
- Acoustical Design Load Rating
- Designed to withstand 36 lbs per isolator.
- Condos, apartments, commercial spaces, retail spaces, conference rooms, recording studios, home theaters, and commercial theaters.
- Acoustical Performance
- STC rating depends on the construction material and assembly.