Anti-vibration Jack-up Spring Mount for Concrete Floating Floors
VIBRO-JS is an advanced vibration control system for raised concrete floating floors. It consists of a metal shell with a spring inside to absorb the vibrations. It is easy to install and allows for the regulation of height and helps to avoid the use of remaining plywood forms. It also creates an air gap which is beneficial for the sound insulation and vibration control.
Through the use of the VIBRO-JS, the poured concrete does not touch the supporting floor so the sound bridge between the floating and the supporting floor is avoided.
- Fastening / Installation
- 1. Isolate the floating floor from building structure with a suitable anti-vibration board, between the floating floor and the wall.
- 2. Place the anti-vibration mount VIBRO-JS and its cover plate.
- 3. Place the reinforcing slab and pour the concrete.
- 4. Place the internal anti-vibration system of VIBRO-JS
- 5. Screw progressively and uniformly the nut of the elevation mechanism, in order to load the spring and raise – regulate the concrete slab at the appropriate height.
- 6. Place cover plate