High Abuse/Resistant Acoustic Panels
AcousTech™ high-abuse resistant acoustic panels were designed to be light-weight and decorative while being able to withstand high abuse.
The abuse protection of these acoustic panels is supplied by a concealed perforated, acoustically transparent co-polymer sheet that is laminated to the face of the core. Edges can be chemically hardened to further resist damage.
These low frequency acoustic panels can be installed individually or together as a grouping.
- Facings and Edge Profile
- AcousTech Low Frequency Fabric Panels are available in decorative fabric facings or designer selection / C.O.M. Additional core facing of 1- 1/ 16” impact resistant and acoustically transparent perforated co-polymer sheet.
Edge Profile options include: Square, Bevel, Radius, and Miter.
- Fabric Panels are available in any size up to 48″ x 120″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- Fabric Panels come in a variety of different thicknesses: 1 – 1/16 “, 1- 9/16 ” 2 – 1/16 “, 3 – 1/16 “.
- AcousTech fabric panels are fastened through the use of mechanical fasteners, impaling clips and velcro.
- Ratings and Credit Eligibility
- Fire Performance: Class A
|ATPE 1.1 11/16 ” Panel||0.90|
|ATPE 1.6 19/16 ” Panel||1.05|
|ATPE 2.1 21/16 ” Panel||1.1|
|ATPE 3.1 31/16 ” Panel||1.15|