Abuse Resistant / High Impact Acoustic Fabric Panels
AcousTech™ high impact and high performance fabric panels were designed to be abuse resistant for spaces that require highly durable materials. These acoustic panels are ideal for controlling excessive reverberation and echoes interfering with the intended use of the interior space.
AcousTech High Impact Acoustic Panels are manufactured from naturally occuring and/or recycled materials, using rapidly-renewable raw materials and bio-based technology.
They are dual-density core engineered for exceptional low frequency absorption and added benefit of high impact resistance.
These abuse resistant acoustic panels can be installed individually or together as a grouping. In addition, the facing of these panels are tackable.
- Facings and Edge Profile
- AcousTech Hight Impact Fabric Panels are available in decorative fabric facings or designer selection / C.O.M.
Edge Profile options include: Square, Bevel, Radius, and Miter.
- Fabric Panels are available in any size up to 48″ x 120″. Special sizes are available upon request.
- Fabric Panels come in a variety of different thicknesses: 1-⅛”, 1-⅝”, 2-⅛”, 3-⅛”, 4-⅛”.
- Acoustech fabric panels are fastened through the use of impaling or z-clips and velcro.
- Ratings and Credit Eligibility
- Fire Performance: Class 1/A, UL 723 / ASTM E-84
- LEED Credit Eligibility with the installation of these products.
|ATP 1.1 1-⅛” Panel||0.95|
|ATP 1.6 1-⅝” Panel||1.05|
|ATP 2.1 2-⅛” Panel||1.1|
|ATP 3.1 3-⅛” Panel||1.15|
|ATP 4.1 4-⅛” Panel||1.15|