Ceiling and Wall Flat or Convex Face Diffuser – Absorber
AVL’s Binary DiSorb ceiling and wall diffuser – absorbers are flat faced or convex face are tuned light-weight, decorative, acoustical control products.
The design of this diffuser-absorber includes a concealed screen componenet of optimized, semi-random patterns of perforations intended to balance and promote desirable diffusive back-scattering of mid and high frequency acoustical sound energy along with providing frequency discriminate sound absorption.
Scatter and blend the sounds in the room for the listening enjoyment of both music and speech. These diffusers and absorbers help performers hear themselves with others, improves speech intelligibility, increases clarity and tonal separation for music and performances without significantly reducing reverberation times.
- Decorative facings include wood veneers, standard or customer specified fabrics.
- Available in any size up to 48″ x 120″ with special sizes available upon request.
- Thicknesses include: 1″, 2″, 3″, 4″.
- Binary DiSorb comes ready for installation with attachment hardware for existing walls and ceilings. Fasteners include mechanical fasteners, impaling clips and velcro.
- Fire Performance: Class A