The StarSilent system is a smooth, seamless, sound-absorbing durable plaster finish system for walls and ceilings.
The StarSilent panel is a sound-absorbing board made from post-consumer, recycled, crushed glass bottles and coated with sound permeable plasters. This product is used in many configurations where gypsum board is typically installed, including on curved surfaces of any radius and on compound curves.
- No gypsum board substrate required and the structural integrity of the system remains intact, making it the most installer friendly of any smooth, seamless acoustic plater system.
- Can be painted without loss of its sound absorbing quality and is available in two finishes: smooth and superfine (please ask for painting instructions).
- Extremely low VOC content (almost zero) and the highest percentage of recycled content of any smooth, seamless acoustic plaster system.
- NRC values of 0.55–0.90 depending on thickness of StarSilent panel selected. Panels available in thicknesses of 10mm, 15mm and 25mm.
- Can also be installed on contact walls. Please contact us for detailed installation instructions.