If you’re looking to make your studio a true sound oasis, you’ll need a complete acoustical design to achieve optimum noise reduction. After all, sound has a way of finding the weakest link in the room and travelling directly through it.
If this happens to be a door, then all other efforts to create a genuine soundproofing system will fail.
Doors play a key part in a studio’s noise levels and must be treated acoustically. As part of our first-rate soundproofing solutions, ARCACOUSTICS offers studio-quality acoustic steel doors and sliding glass doors with sound transmission class (STC) values of 56-65.
Soundproof Acoustic Steel Doors
Acoustic steel doors are an essential element to acoustically treating spaces that require excellent soundproofing—like studios.
ARCACOUSTICS is proud to offer SoundProof Windows Inc.’s Acoustic Steel Doors, with an STC value of 56 (the highest STC rating of any 1.75″ thick acoustical door in the industry). These have been designed to work better than other manufacturers’ acoustic steel doors and provide a number of additional benefits:
- No need for special locksets
- 3″ wider than other manufacturers’ doors
- More durable (three stainless steel cam lift hinges)
- Design preserves double-wall sound isolation for much better acoustic seal
- Frame and accessories included (full steel, partitioned window and full view glass options available including all gaskets and seals)
Soundproof Studio Sliding Glass Doors
ARCACOUSTICS’ Sliding Glass Doors by Soundproof Windows Inc. offer excellent soundproofing while maximizing space. As the industry standard and a favourite amongst top studio designers, these recording studio doors offer several benefits:
- Available in multi-panel telescoping configurations, allowing for huge openings for moving large equipment in and out without having to remove any door panels
- Exceptionally high STC values of up to 65, surpassing those of most solid doors
- Can be mounted over a swing door if the door swings away from the sliding glass door for higher STCs
- Maximum use of the area as there is no space consumed by the door swing
As a potential area for sound leakage, doors play a key part in a studio’s noise levels and must be treated acoustically. Through the use of soundproof acoustic doors, ARCACOUSTICS can help solve your studio noise problems.
Contact us today.